Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
May 30 - Aug
Mon - Thursday
Make Girl Scout Camp a special part of your summer ... & ours!
Camp is a place where girls and families find new adventures and friends along the way. All girls going into grades 1-12 are invited to join us at camp this summer.
Our caring, trained staff invite you to ...
- Resident Camp: girls come for 1-5 days.
- Troop Camp: adult volunteers come along for 1-5 days.
- Family Camp: girls bring parents and siblings for a weekend.
- Day Programs: girls come for a full or half day program as an introduction to camp.
- Someone Special & Me: girls attend "He & I" or "She & I" weekends.
- Wilderness Canoe Trips: for girls in grades 7-12 and adult women.
- Leadership programming for teens: provide service as you learn about and practice group dynamics, guiding activities for younger girls, and career exploration.
There's campfires, swimming, and singing songs. Plus ...
- Specialty sessions to explore hobbies, nature, theater, and more.
- Try horseback riding, canoeing, archery, outdoor cooking, high ropes challenge course.
- Sleep in a tent, cabin, or in our dormitory style program center.
- Girls can use Cookie Dough Coupons to help earn their way. Families needing additional assistance can apply for a camp scholarship.
- Choose from: Camp Shingobee Timbers, Walker MN; Camp Sanderson, Spicer MN; Camp Roundelay, Minong WI; or Northern Lakes Canoe Base, Ely MN.
Find out all the details and choose your session by clicking the pictures of the Camp Guides below.
Contact Keri Lynn for a print copy of the program guide or to ask questions. Keri Lynn, firstname.lastname@example.org | 320 252-2952 | 800 955-6032.
Registration Forms & Camp Status Report
Register for camp by selecting the appropriate form below:
Resident Camp & Wilderness Canoe Tripping (individual girl)
Family Programming (Family Camp, He & I, She & I)
NLCB Flex Crew Registration
Sign up today!
Camp Status Report
Click here to view the Camp Status Report and view which sessions have space available (updated at least weekly).