Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
Gluten Free Cookie Pilot Program
Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines has agreed to participate in the ABC Baker pilot program to test a gluten free cookie during the 2014 cookie program.
What does this mean? A select number of troops with previous direct cookie sale experience will have the opportunity to sell the Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookie! This cookie comes packaged in a 5 oz. re-sealable pouch and has no artificial flavors, artificial colors, no high fructose corn syrup, no palm oil and no hydrogenated oils. It’s made with real chocolate chips and real butter. Nutritional information available here.
Guidelines / Requirements of the Pilot Program
- Troops, girls and adults, must be registered by October 1, 2013.
- Troops must have at least 2 years of direct cookie sale experience.
- All required financial forms must be current and on file with council.
- Each pouch will sell for $5.00.
- Troops will receive $.75 per package in proceeds; this is the only proceed plan for the pilot program. Troops will receive $5.00 cookie dough for each case; however, girls will not receive credit toward recognition items as a part of this pilot program.
- The Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookie will not be listed on the order forms and will not be listed in Snap.
- Absolutely no returns – no exceptions!
- Troops may order a MAXIMUM of 3 cases (12 pouches in each case).
- Cookies will be picked up and paid for at your regular delivery station during the week of February 3-7.
- The payment schedule will follow the traditional sale. 45% of the council proceeds due on February 26, 50% due on March 19 and the balance on April 9, 2014.
- The pilot program will follow the same start date as the regular direct cookie sale – February 8. Absolutely no early selling of these (or any other) cookies is allowed.
- Troop leaders must agree to fill out an evaluation at the end of the pilot program.
For more information on the Cookie Program, please contact your Product Sales specialist at 320-252-2952.