Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
May 30 - Aug
Mon - Thursday
|Saturday, Apr 6, 2013|
|Spring Workshop at Camp Roundelay|
|Camp Roundelay, Gordon WI|
|9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
Join us at Camp Roundelay in Gordon, Wisconsin
for our Adult Volunteer Learning and Development Workshop!
Saturday, April 6, 2013, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Registration and opener, 9:00 am.
Two sessions offered, one in the morning, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, and one in the afternoon 12:30 to 3:00. P lease choose one workshop in the morning and one in the afternoon
1. Songs and Games: Do you know all of the tried and true Girl Scout songs and games. Join, Otter our new Camp Roundelay Director for a morning of fun and laughter. This session will help you learn those favorite songs to sing with your troop, in addition to lots of troop games and activities.
2. Self- Sustaining Troop and Troop Finance: The Self- Sustaining Troop session will help you learn how to end the frustration of collecting dues and put the girls in charge of planning and funding their own Girl Scout expenses. Bring your troop checkbook and receipts and begin the process of filling out your yearly troop finance report and additional information to assist you in managing your troop finances. Plus as an added Bonus, learn about Swaps!
3. Exploring Girl Scout Journey Books & the Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting: This workshop is an introduction and skill- building workshop for new and returning leaders; to demonstrate and explore the Girl Scout Journey book, A Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouts, and how the two resources can best be used together.
4. New Leader Orientation and Training: This is a learning session that is required for all new leaders and co-leaders. It will assist with the basic steps of how to get your troop established, parent meeting and involvement, introduction to the Troop Pathway Guide and how to guide girls in their participation choices throughout their Girl Scout Adventure.
5. Basic Outdoor Skills: This workshop will cover the skills you need to take a troop/group on a day or an overnight trip. You will gain the knowledge and ability in outdoor skills to guide your Girl Scouts throughout their Girl Scout experience. Cost including Outdoor Education in Girl Scouting book $19.50. Without book, cost $10.00.
Lunch, 11:30 to 12:30 Lakes and Pines Council will provide lunch!
The above learning sessions will: