Shop & Office Hours
May 21, 2013 at 08:17am
Top 10 Reasons to Jump Start and
Re-register for Girl Scouts Today
1. Convenient options: Register online or if you prefer, paper registration forms are still available. Find both at www.gslakesandpines.org and click on “Join Girl Scouts’ or “Re-register Now.”
2. If online help is needed, it is just an e-mail away: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If online registering, you receive an e-mail confirmation within 15 minutes of completing your online registration.
4. Your girl will receive the free 2013-14 Jumpstart patch shown.
5. Troop Incentive for Online Registering: If your girl is in a troop, her troop will receive $5 for
every girl registering online if 80% of the whole troop online registers by June 15.
a. Your troop will know your girl will be returning.
b. Your troop and Service Unit will know your Troop Leaders are returning.
c. Your troop will be able to start up easily when school starts again in September.
6. Your community’s Girl Scout Service Unit will receive a free 4 foot vinyl Girl Scout parade
banner if 80% of all current Service Unit girl and adult members re-register by June 15.
7. Camp Bonus! Get a free t-shirt: Sign up for any camp session over $100 and receive a free camp t-shirt when you renew your Girl Scout membership for 2013-14 by June 15! Check the website above and click on Camp.
8. You can join or re-join in any way the fits your family: as a member of a troop that is supported by family volunteers or as a Juliette (independent) Girl Scout (do everything all Girl Scouts do except meet as a member of a troop.)
9. Discover yourself, connect with your community, and take action to make the world a better place.
10. Girl Scouts is great! - of course you want your girl to earn her Jump Start patch and help her Troop and Service Unit meet their goals: