February 25, 2015 at 08:51am
WHEN: April 17th , 2015 | 6:30-8:30 pm
WHERE: First Lutheran Church, Little Falls
- Adult Award recipients
- Top cookie sellers
- Leader’s Day Card Contest winners
- Bronze, Silver & Gold Award Recipients!
Join us as we celebrate our year; enjoy a beverage and cake while we mingle!
RSVP to Bonnie 320-515-4187 or firstname.lastname@example.org
February 18, 2015 at 09:25am
WHEN: February 23, 2015 | 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Brainerd Good Samaritan Society | 804 Wright St., Brainerd
A learning session to assist new troop leaders with the basic steps of how to get their troop meetings up and running and how to guide girls in their participation choices throughout their Girl Scout adventure.
Click here for all the details.
February 18, 2015 at 09:13am
WHEN: March 7, 2015 | check-in at 8:30 a.m.
WHERE: First Lutheran Church in Little Falls
Come for the day or choose the sessions you want to attend
* Troop Finance
* PB & J (Proficiency Badges & Journeys)
* Networking with Girl Scout Volunteers
Questions? Contact Bonnie Reeves at email@example.com or 320-515-4187
Please register on-line.
February 12, 2015 at 10:50am
* Come as you are or dress in costume.
* Discover ways to break Elsa's spell and melt the ice.
* Create movie-inspired arts and crafts.
* Strike a pose in a Frozen-themed photo shoot.
* Make Girl Scout Cookie icecream sandwiches.
* Receive a FROZEN patch (shown on flyer).
* Pizza available for $1 per slice.
WHEN: Friday, February 27 at 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
**Doors open at 5:15 for check-in
WHERE: Osakis School, High School Entrance
COST: Current Girl Scouts - $5
Bring a Friend - $5 + $15 annual membership to Girl Scouts
- more information about bring-a-friend on the flyer
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 23
CLICK HERE for a printable flyer and registration form.
February 6, 2015 at 04:29pm
Buy 5 Boxes for a chance to WIN Girl Scout Cookies for a Year!
Girls can sell more cookies all at once by sharing information about the Buy 5 Promotion with each of their customers and by inviting them to buy five packages for a chance to win five cases of Girl Scout Cookies! Four winning entries will be selected, one winner from each of our four regions. Each winner will receive 5 cases of their favorite Girl Scout Cookies – cookies for a year!
1. Customer purchases five packages of Girl Scout Cookies in a single transaction between February 14 and March 22. (All transactions qualify whether direct from a girl, at a booth sale, or through COCOdirect.)
2. Customer receives a code from the Girl Scout.
3. Customer enters their information by March 25 at http://www.gslakesandpines.org/pages/5for5Program/
4. Four winning entries selected week of March 30; winners notified by April 6, 2015
So, as a troop leader, you’re wondering, “What is this mysterious code that my girls will be sharing with their customers?” It’s simple. Please use the following formula to create unique codes for each customer. Use your troop number, followed by the girl’s initials, followed by the customer number. So, for example, if you are from Troop 45321, and Maggie Lemonade is the name of the girl who has three customers who each purchased five packages of Girl Scout Cookies, the codes she will distribute to them will be as follows: Customer #1 – 45321ML1, Customer #2 – 45321ML2, Customer #3 – 45321ML3. Have two girls with the same initials in your troop? No problem. Just add their middle initial or another letter to distinguish the two, for example MEL or MML.
A good way for your troop to prepare to implement this promotion would be to have business cards or slips of paper printed up with the website link, then a line for each girl to write her individual code – adding a 1, 2, 3, etc., at the end of her code for each customer that she has that purchases five packages. Girls can give a slip to each customer that qualifies.
Questions? Contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist.
Service Unit Finance Reports DUE February 15.
Just a friendly reminder that your Service Unit Financial Report is due to your Product Sales and Finance Specialist by February 15. You can find the form here: http://gslakesandpines.org/pages/FinanceForms. The instructions are there as to how to use this writable form, otherwise you can print it out and fill it in before sending. Thank you!